Sunday, May 11, 2014

The Parts of My Mother's Love

A gentle touch
That means so much
From the loving hands that cradled me…

Attentive ears
That shows you care
Listening to my every quest…

Eyes so full of wisdom rare
That sees beyond
Because you’ve been there…

Lips that kiss me “Goodnight my child”
Bringing the gentle winds
Of a loving smile…

And a heart so full of love complete
That nurtured me
With care so sweet…

With the outpouring of a grateful heart
That knows the gift of motherhood
As all the ways through which you show
Your grasp of Godly womanhood…
Thank you…Thank you mother dear
Here’s one more hug…To show how near
I feel to every part of you…
And one more kiss…That lets you know
That I love you…Love you…Love you so

From the book: "Of Scattered Seed and Broken Souls.” by Roy Alexander Graham

Check out this book on the iBooks Store: https://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewBook?id=574443144

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Saw God Today…

( Reflections on life from a place of wonderful simplicity in Jamaica … years ago) I saw God today In simplicity of life In the hopefulness ...